Friday, March 11, 2011

It Keeps Going On

I am not sure what to write about. I am lonely. Nothing new. Master has kept me in the dark (metaphorically speaking) for so long now. Our neighborhood is free off all rodents (including squirrels), cats and dogs under 20 pounds. No, not really. I spared a couple of poodles (too much hair.) Yes, I have been reduced to foraging. Not a proud vampiric moment. But I must survive, right?

We went out a few nights ago and ran into some old pirates we have hung out with in the past. It was fun. They aren't really pirates (well, I suppose they could be, I don't know them THAT well.) They were tempting me with their live warm necks, damn why won't my master feed me or let me feed on others? It is almost unbearable going into a crowded bar, have people brush against me as they come and go, hearing their heart beat quicken when they start to wonder if I might be what they think I might be. Smelling fear mixed with alcohol to a point where their curiosity forces them to speak to me. It is intoxicating! And frustrating. Master just laughs at me.

No comments: